Monday, November 20, 2017, 14:00
This maintenance release contains code improvements resulting in tighter, faster, more isolated core filtering code.
Rollout will be from Nov 20 - 23.
- Domains rewrite: Rewrite/improvement of domain data structures in core filter code. The update resulted in code that is tighter, faster, isolated and thread-safe. Isolation now exists within the domain module rather than in the main thread.
- Extended backup functionality to allow for batch/script processing.
- Created a "create_backup" maintenance script.
- Reduce verbosity of post_install script.
- Bug: Fixed a bug in the geoip update maintenance process.
- Minor improvements to server validation functionality.
- Bug: Fixed a problem with alternate mailer port expansion code.
- Consolidate dashboard interface to only show the twitter feed, but included a link to the RSS feed.
- Reformat support section in the dashboard.
- OCR: Minor code improvements resulting from Coverity code analysis.
- Code improvements to str*trim library functions.
-- Development Team