Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 15:15
Solution ID: 00000215
I have a user who can no longer access their E-mail Activity Report. How can I manage or reset their Activity Report settings or password?
You can change the frequency of the Activity Report by adjusting the personal settings for a user via the Domain Admin page:
1) Log into the PerfectMail Administrator Interface,
2) Navigate to Domains Admin > Domains,
3) Select (click) the appropriate domain, then click on "Edit Addresses" button at the bottom right of the page
4) Select (click) the appropriate e-mail address, and select (click) the "Activity Report" tab,
5) Adjust Activity Report settings. Make sure to "Enable Reports" and set your "Report Frequency" to Daily, Weekly or Monthly, as needed.
Tags: email, activity, report, quarantine, configure, reset, users
Link to this article: http://perfectmail.com/kb/email_activity_report_single_user
Updated: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 15:15
-- David Rutherford