Thursday, September 26, 2013, 07:12
Solution ID: 00000247
Does PerfectMail have rate limiting options?
PerfectMail has the following rate limiting options:
- Connection rate throttle (Total number of connections per second across the whole server)
- Bad recipient rate throttle (After a number of bad addresses start adding delays.)
- Client rate throttle (Maximum number of messages per minute, per sending server.)
- Client connection throttle (Maximum number of concurrent connections allowed per sending server.)
- Greeting pause (A short imposed pause on the initial connection to identify and block "slamming".)
- Maximum recipients per message.
- Maximum message size.
Tags: mail, email, antispam, filtering, rate, limits, throttling, slamming
Link to this article: kb/rate_limiting
Updated: Thursday, September 26, 2013, 07:12
-- David Rutherford